We are continuing to monitor the situation and receiving guidance from Softball Canada, Softball Ontario and all levels of Government. Below is an update on where we are and what decisions have been made at the present time.
Season Update: We’re not yet confirmed as to whether the season will start as planned in mid-May. As more information becomes available, we’ll make decisions based on the time available for a full or partial season.
Registration: We’re continuing to accept registrations in anticipation of a ball season. We require registrations numbers to plan for the upcoming season. If you plan to register but have not already done so, please let us know so we can include your child in our plans. There is a lot of background work that goes into planning for the upcoming season (i.e. insurance, equipment, jerseys, hats, etc.)
Pitching Clinic: Unfortunately our TCMB Pitching Clinic has been put on hold and we will not be hosting this event in April.
We hope this information is helpful. We will continue to make decisions as time passes and do our best to keep you apprised of any developments on an ongoing basis. We will provide another update soon.
Thank you for your understanding and patience,